Monday 23 April 2012

[HM:252768] Help me please

Hi H.M.,

Good morning to everyone.

Some of my H.M. fellows knows that I was in my own business, But last year, I met with some Cheaters and lost a big amount. 

After that I closed my business and start Job. I shifted to China and work for a Trading company here. 

This is a very new company, started last year in September. The owner of this company, is a real stupid person. (Sorry boss for these words, but in real you are) 

Two months before he went to Macao, Lots almost 48 Million there in Gamble and since then he didn't paid any salary to anyone in this company. 

Finally, being the second topmost person of this company, I asked all my staff to leave for a better job. 

At present, I am the only person left in this company along with my assistant. She will leave by the end of this weekend.
There are two reasons why I am writing this mail to everyone.

1. To request all the owners of any kind of business, please before involving yourself in such stupid things like Gambling etc. think about those peoples who are working for you. They have their own families and your mistakes can put their families in Trouble. Being an owner of a business, you are not only responsible for the Business and Money, but above that you are more responsible for the Food, Clothes and many things for your employees. Think of them also. 

2. This is my own personal need. If anyone in this Group required a person in China for Global Sourcing/ Vendor Development, please let me know. I am looking for a job right now. 

--

--------
Thanks and Best Regards

Shakeel Ahmed
Mob: +86-13173590798 / 18058398705
Add.: Flat no. 1202, 12th Floor, Unit-I,
New Tangxia Building, Tangxia Town,  
Ruian City, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, Zip: 325204, China
Y! Messenger:shakeelahme@yahoo.com
MSN: 
shakeelahme@hotmail.com
SKYPE: shakeelahme
QQ: 858404002

--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment