- Sign up for a regular English tip on several websites.
- Read a book you've already read
- Read a book with lots of dialogue.
- Read English language magazines.
- Take a one week intensive course.
- Teach your children or friends some English.
- Say or think what you are doing in English as you do your daily tasks.
- Watch English language news.
- Watching English children's TV programmes.
- Read English children's books.
- Make your own vocabulary and read it several times daily
- Label things in your house or office with post-its.
- Keep a diary in English. Write it daily
- Listen to the radio news in English.
- Read an English language newspaper.
- Watch English language exercise videos.
- Use English-English dictionary
- Learn some spelling rules.
- Record your own voice and listen.
- Learn as many words as you can of one category, e.g. animal words..
- Sign up for an English language exam TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS or FCE.
- Buy a speaking electronic dictionary.
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/