Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Re: [HM:258303] Digest for hyd-masti@googlegroups.com - 21 updates in 4 topics

Hi Admin

Please add me into group..

00966 595434358

Thanks

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 3:21 PM, mohan rajana <mohan.vsp@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Please add me too on the WA group. Had a good experience being in the group.

Myself, Mohan Rao R living here at hyderabad and working with a bank.

Cheers.

On 24-Apr-2015 5:27 PM, <hyd-masti@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Raman Mehta <raman.metha@gmail.com>: Apr 23 04:29PM +0530

who is admin..??
 
 
--
 
 
--
(¨`*.*´¨)
`*.¸(¨`*.*´¨)
(¨`*.*´¨)¸.*´
`*.¸.*´ Raman Mehta
"Syed Qutubuddin. B Asadi" <contact@syedqutubuddin.in>: Apr 23 03:42PM +0530

Hello Everyone,
 
I have been a silent member of this group Since the Starting
 
my number is 9700784465 inlcude me in whats app
 
My phone is currently with service center but I will be online soon
 
Honestly this group was awesome and will be awesome but right now I Dont
see much posting here...
 
Thanks & Kind Regards,
 
Mi <tamerjeddah007@gmail.com>: Apr 23 12:48PM +0300

Yess
 
 
Regards
 
Misbah
 
•Message from iPhone•
 
Manimaran <confectionerymaran@gmail.com>: Apr 23 05:40PM +0530

Dear all my WhatsApp number is +919894258846. Please include in WhatsApp group.
 
Regards,
C Manimaran.
 
Regards,
C Manimaran,
Manager-Application,
Oror flavours & chemicals Pvt Ltd.,
Madurai - 625104.
 
-----Original Message-----
From: "Syed Qutubuddin. B Asadi" <contact@syedqutubuddin.in>
Sent: ‎23-‎04-‎2015 17:31
To: "hyd-masti@googlegroups.com" <hyd-masti@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [HM:257823] Hey guys , how are you all
 
Hello Everyone,
 
I have been a silent member of this group Since the Starting
 
my number is 9700784465 inlcude me in whats app
 
My phone is currently with service center but I will be online soon
 
Honestly this group was awesome and will be awesome but right now I Dont see much posting here...
 
Thanks & Kind Regards,
 
 
On 4/23/2015 12:35 PM, palmystique@gmail.com wrote:
 
Guys plz Include me too!
 
0917798093878
 
- V. P.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
 
 
 
From: Aditya Nadig <adityanadig@gmail.com>
Sender: hyd-masti@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:04:14 +0300
To: <hyd-masti@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: hyd-masti@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [HM:257818] Hey guys , how are you all
 
 
Tameer,
 
 
Are you in Jeddah?
 
 
Regards
 
Aditya Nadig
 
 
 
On 22 April 2015 at 23:17, Mi <tamerjeddah007@gmail.com> wrote:
 
0966501506211
 
 
 
 
Regards
 
 
Misbah
 
 
•Message from iPhone•
 
On Apr 22, 2015, at 8:31 PM, SureshMalluri Malluri <sureshmalluri@gmail.com> wrote:
 
 
hey, include me (US) +15026940175
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks,
Suresh.
 
 
On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 7:35 AM, Ramesh Sigiri <ramesh.sigiri@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Dear All,

Please provide related members and thier Whatsup numbers, so we can start group chat.

Who is admin ?
 
Regards,

Ramesh.
My Whatsup Number : +91-9866950497


On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Maheshwar K <maheshwar.kla@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Hi All,
 
 
Please a start a group on whatsapp Junaid Bhai. Guys what do you say?
 
 
Thanks,
MK
 
 
On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 9:52 PM, vivek jaiswal <vivekj007@gmail.com> wrote:
 
I am also back
On 17 Apr 2015 11:29, "rahul varma" <shaikhrahilmax@gmail.com> wrote:
 
best
 
 
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:00 PM, sweetdoll <sweety10gudiya@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Helloooooo i also here..adi how r u? Gops lion sir ji kaise ho..
On 16 Apr 2015 13:15, "Seshadri Ramaiah" <seshadsc@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Hi guys
On Apr 13, 2015 4:00 PM, "Sasidhar Yalamanchili" <sasidhar.yalamanchili@gmail.com> wrote:
 
 
 
Hey Guys,
 
 
How are you all,
 
 
Got free after a long gap.
 
--
 
Regards
Sasidhar Yalamanchili

--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
 
[The entire original message is not included.]
Suresh <vsk002@gmail.com>: Apr 23 06:45PM +0530

Hello All,
 
My WhatsApp Number +919849050362. please include me to.
 
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Manimaran <confectionerymaran@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
"Syed Qutubuddin. B Asadi" <contact@syedqutubuddin.in>: Apr 23 08:08PM +0530

Hello All
 
My WhatsApp Number 9700784465
 
 
On 4/23/2015 6:45 PM, Suresh wrote:
gaurav singhal <gksinghal1984@gmail.com>: Apr 23 07:34PM +0530

Hello
 
My whatsapp No is 9967022919
Pal As <as.pallavi9@gmail.com>: Apr 23 04:02PM +0100

Dear all my WhatsApp number is +919960598944
AR <abdulrahim4u@gmail.com>: Apr 23 06:03PM +0300

Get me in whatsapp too
My mobile no is +966543519606
 
Sent from Samsung Mobile
 
-------- Original message --------
From: Aditya Nadig <adityanadig@gmail.com>
Date: 23/04/2015 10:57 (GMT+03:00)
To: hyd-masti@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [HM:257820] Hey guys , how are you all

Hi All, 
 
I am not against you guys sharing your phone numbers here. But, I don't want some one to misuse your telephone numbers. Please be very careful with your postings. Most of us are already receiving scam messages.. 
 
Regards
 
Aditya Nadig
 
On 23 April 2015 at 10:05, <palmystique@gmail.com> wrote:
Guys plz Include me too!
 
0917798093878
 
- V. P.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
From: Aditya Nadig <adityanadig@gmail.com>
Sender: hyd-masti@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:04:14 +0300
To: <hyd-masti@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: hyd-masti@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [HM:257818] Hey guys , how are you all
 
Tameer, 
 
Are you in Jeddah?
 
Regards
 
Aditya Nadig
 
On 22 April 2015 at 23:17, Mi <tamerjeddah007@gmail.com> wrote:
0966501506211
 
 
Regards
 
Misbah
 
•Message from iPhone•
 
On Apr 22, 2015, at 8:31 PM, SureshMalluri Malluri <sureshmalluri@gmail.com> wrote:
 
hey, include me (US) +15026940175
 
 
 
Thanks,
Suresh.
 
On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 7:35 AM, Ramesh Sigiri <ramesh.sigiri@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,
 
Please provide related members and thier Whatsup numbers, so we can start group chat.
 
Who is admin ?
 
Regards,
 
Ramesh.
My Whatsup Number : +91-9866950497
 
 
On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Maheshwar K <maheshwar.kla@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
 
Please a start a group on whatsapp Junaid Bhai. Guys what do you say?
 
Thanks,
MK
 
On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 9:52 PM, vivek jaiswal <vivekj007@gmail.com> wrote:
I am also back
 
On 17 Apr 2015 11:29, "rahul varma" <shaikhrahilmax@gmail.com> wrote:
best
 
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:00 PM, sweetdoll <sweety10gudiya@gmail.com> wrote:
Helloooooo i also here..adi how r u? Gops lion sir ji kaise ho..
 
On 16 Apr 2015 13:15, "Seshadri Ramaiah" <seshadsc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys
 
On Apr 13, 2015 4:00 PM, "Sasidhar Yalamanchili" <sasidhar.yalamanchili@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Hey Guys,
 
How are you all,
 
Got free after a long gap.
--
Regards
Sasidhar Yalamanchili
 
--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
 
--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
 
--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
 
--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
 
--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
 
--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
 
--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Samir Vasu <samirev@gmail.com>: Apr 23 08:40PM +0530

Hello friends kindly confirm if HM‎ group is alive on Whatapp Group
 
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
 
From: Pal As
 
Sent: Thursday, 23 April 2015 20:34
 
To: hyd-masti@googlegroups.com
 
Reply To: hyd-masti@googlegroups.com
 
Subject: Re: [HM:257830] Hey guys , how are you all
 
Dear all my WhatsApp number is +919960598944
 
On 23 Apr 2015 15:59, "gaurav singhal" <gksinghal1984@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Hello
 
My whatsapp No is 9967022919
 
On Apr 23, 2015 7:01 PM, "Suresh" <vsk002@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Hello All,
 
My WhatsApp Number +919849050362. please include me to.
 
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Manimaran <confectionerymaran@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Dear all my WhatsApp number is +919894258846. Please include in WhatsApp group.
 
Regards,
 
C Manimaran.
 
Regards,
 
C Manimaran,
 
Manager-Application,
 
Oror flavours & chemicals Pvt Ltd.,
 
Madurai - 625104.
 
From: Syed Qutubuddin. B Asadi
 
Sent: ‎23-‎04-‎2015 17:31
 
To: hyd-masti@googlegroups.com
 
Subject: Re: [HM:257823] Hey guys , how are you all
 
Hello Everyone,
 
I have been a silent member of this group Since the Starting
 
my number is 9700784465 inlcude me in whats app
 
My phone is currently with service center but I will be online soon
 
Honestly this group was awesome and will be awesome but right now I Dont see much posting here...
 
Thanks & Kind Regards,
 
On 4/23/2015 12:35 PM, palmystique@gmail.com wrote:
 
Guys plz Include me too!
 
0917798093878
 
- VP
 
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
 
From: Aditya Nadig <adityanadig@gmail.com>
 
Sender: hyd-masti@googlegroups.com
 
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:04:14 +0300
 
To: <hyd-masti@googlegroups.com>
 
ReplyTo: hyd-masti@googlegroups.com
 
Subject: Re: [HM:257818] Hey guys , how are you all
 
Tameer,
 
Are you in Jeddah?
 
Regards
 
Aditya Nadig
 
On 22 April 2015 at 23:17, Mi <tamerjeddah007@gmail.com> wrote:
 
0966501506211
 
Regards
 
Misbah
 
•Message from iPhone•
 
On Apr 22, 2015, at 8:31 PM, SureshMalluri Malluri <sureshmalluri@gmail.com> wrote:
 
hey, include me (US) +15026940175
 
Thanks,
 
Suresh.
 
On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 7:35 AM, Ramesh Sigiri <ramesh.sigiri@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Dear All,
 
Please provide related members and thier Whatsup numbers, so we can start group chat.
 
Who is admin ?
 
Regards,
 
Ramesh.
 
My Whatsup Number : +91-9866950497
 
On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Maheshwar K <maheshwar.kla@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Hi All,
 
Please a start a group on whatsapp Junaid Bhai. Guys what do you say?
 
Thanks,
 
MK
 
On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 9:52 PM, vivek jaiswal <vivekj007@gmail.com> wrote:
 
I am also back
 
On 17 Apr 2015 11:29, "rahul varma" <shaikhrahilmax@gmail.com> wrote:
 
best
 
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:00 PM, sweetdoll <sweety10gudiya@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Helloooooo i also here..adi how ru? Gops lion sir ji kaise ho..
 
On 16 Apr 2015 13:15, "Seshadri Ramaiah" <seshadsc@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Hi guys
 
On Apr 13, 2015 4:00 PM, "Sasidhar Yalamanchili" <sasidhar.yalamanchili@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Hey Guys,
 
How are you all,
 
Got free after a long gap.
 
--
 
Regards
 
Sasidhar Yalamanchili
 
--
 
--
 
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
 
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
 
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
 
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
 
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
 
[The entire original message is not included.]
 
--
 
--
 
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
 
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
 
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
 
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
 
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
 
--
 
--
 
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
 
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
 
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
 
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
 
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
 
--
 
--
 
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
 
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
 
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
 
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
 
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
 
--
 
--
 
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
 
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
 
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
 
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
 
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
"]|I{•------» ANIL REDDI «------•}I|" <anu7600@gmail.com>: Apr 23 03:13PM

Yes
Aditya Nadig <adityanadig@gmail.com>: Apr 23 06:16PM +0300

Dear HM Family,
 
We would like to clarify that as of now, there is no HM group on Whatsapp.
We are not interested in creating one as well due to membership is limited
to 100 only. In case you find one or you are added to any such groups on
whatsapp, we take no responsibility.
 
Meanwhile, we have a group and page on Facebook. You could check them on
below mentioned links:
 

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
For any clarification, you could mail us any time on hmmods@gmail.com
 
Best ​
Regards
 
*Aditya Nadig*
 
*​HM Moderators​*
 
"]|I{•------» ANIL REDDI «------•}I|" <anu7600@gmail.com>: Apr 23 03:20PM

Aaadi
"Aj The living in your heart's" <komalsingh29@gmail.com>: Apr 24 12:33PM +0530

9990661326
On Apr 23, 2015 8:50 PM, "]|I{•------» ANIL REDDI «------•}I|" <
Raman Mehta <raman.metha@gmail.com>: Apr 24 04:03PM +0530

thanks for the info. aadi...
 
 
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Aj The living in your heart's <
 
--
 
 
--
(¨`*.*´¨)
`*.¸(¨`*.*´¨)
(¨`*.*´¨)¸.*´
`*.¸.*´ Raman Mehta
Ramchandra Reddy Vanga <vrcreddy1980@gmail.com>: Apr 24 12:35PM +0400

1) Find out how much amount of money required for your family in your
absence.
2) Example : if they required 90,000 Rs. per year.
You need sum assured of 10 lakhs. (can get 90,000 per annum as per
current bank interest rate 9%)
 
3) Term policy is better option to get high amount of Sum assured.
4) Compare premium between different insurance companies.
5) You can add riders apart from the premium, if you require.
6)
http://www.basunivesh.com/2015/02/13/best-term-insurance-plans-in-india-for-2015-a-comparative-list/
go through this article this may help you.
*7) Do not mix insurance and investment, if you are really looking for
investment there are too many options available.*
*8) Do not listen to any insurance agent. Just look for what is your
requirement*
9) And finally give all the information properly to the your insurance
agent.
 
Hope this information will help you.
 
Thanks,
Reddy
 
 
 
 
 
On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:47 PM, Aditya Nadig <adityanadig@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
Aditya Nadig <adityanadig@gmail.com>: Apr 24 11:58AM +0300

Thats a nice explanation Ramachandra..
 
However, I have objection to your 9th point.. There are few really good
financial planners working as insurance advisers, who could be believed
while choosing insurance plans.
 
Regards
 
*Aditya Nadig*
 
On 24 April 2015 at 11:35, Ramchandra Reddy Vanga <vrcreddy1980@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
Ramchandra Reddy Vanga <vrcreddy1980@gmail.com>: Apr 24 01:11PM +0400

Thanks Aditya,
 
I agree with you. one can trust the financial planners cum agents.
I mentioned about typical insurance agents, who sells only insurance
policies. I believe most of them do not have proper financial education.
They get high bouns/commission for all the policies other than term
policies. So they do not prefer term policies. This is the explanation
behind my point.
 
Thanks,
Reddy.
 
 
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Aditya Nadig <adityanadig@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
Aditya Nadig <adityanadig@gmail.com>: Apr 24 01:03PM +0300

I know the reasons too.. Having worked as a personal financial planner and
also as an insurance adviser (not now), I know how the insurance sales
market works.
 
at least 85% of agents representing LIC do not even know their products
properly. They mostly mis-sell as advised by their development officers.
ULIP products like Money Plus (probably discontinued now) were successful
only because of mis-selling.
 
in private sector, agents sell select few products, again due to pressure
from their sales managers. No one really understands how an insurance
product works and what are its real benefits. Product Simulation charts
have become a major tool to mislead customers. No one wants to sell term
insurance, though it has several good features.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Regards
 
*Aditya Nadig*
 
On 24 April 2015 at 12:11, Ramchandra Reddy Vanga <vrcreddy1980@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
Junaid Tahir <mjunaidtahir@gmail.com>: Apr 24 10:57AM +0400

*If they work for them, they can work for you too! *
*"There is no use trying," said Alice. "One can't believe impossible
things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I
was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've
believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis
Carroll*
<http://tickledbylife.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/16-habits.jpg>
<http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TxEuT3R34vI/UFprw2uSzZI/AAAAAAAAV58/YFHwLB1G-Is/s1600/image001-706808.jpg>
Many people believe that creativity is inborn and only a chosen few are
creative. While it is true that creativity is inborn, it is not true that
only a chosen few are creative.
Everyone is born creative. In the process of growing up, educating
yourself and adapting yourself to your environment, you slowly add blocks
to your creativity and forget that you had it in the first place.
The difference between a creative person and a person who is not so
creative is not in the creativity that they were born with but in the
creativity that they have lost.
How can you enhance your creative ability? One possible way is to observe
the habits of creative people, identify the ones that you feel will work
for you and then make a plan to cultivate them.
Here are 16 habits of creative people. If you cultivate some of them, you
will feel an increase in your level of creativity. In the process, you will
also feel tickled by life!
*1.* *Creative people are full of curiosity.*
Creative people are wonderstruck. They are tickled by the newness of every
moment. They have lots of questions. They keep asking what, why, when,
where and how.
A questioning mind is an open mind. It is not a knowing mind. Only an open
mind can be creative. A knowing mind can never be creative.
A questioning stance sensitizes the mind in a very special way and it is
able to sense what would have been missed otherwise.
*2.* *Creative people are problem-friendly. *
When there is a problem, some people can be seen wringing up their hands.
Their first reaction is to look for someone to blame. Being faced with a
problem becomes a problem. Such people can be called problem-averse.
Creative people, on the other hand, are problem-friendly. They just roll
up their sleeves when faced with a problem. They see problems as
opportunities to improve the quality of life. Being faced with a problem is
never a problem.
You get dirty and take a bath every day. You get tired and relax every
day. Similarly, you have problems that need to be solved every day. Life is
a fascinating rhythm of problems and solutions.
To be problem-averse is to be life-averse. To be problem-friendly is to be
life-friendly. Problems come into your life to convey some message. If you
run away from them, you miss the message.
*3.* *Creative people value their ideas.*
Creative people realize the value of an idea. They do not take any chance
with something so important. They carry a small notepad to note down ideas
whenever they occur. (I usually type it in my mobile/laptop whichever
available.)
Many times, just because they have a notepad and are looking for ideas to
jot down, they can spot ideas which they would have otherwise missed.
*4.* *Creative people embrace challenges. *
Creative people thrive on challenges. They have a gleam in their eyes as
soon as they sniff one. Challenges bring the best out of them - reason
enough to welcome them.
*5.* *Creative people are full of enthusiasm.*
Creative people are enthusiastic about their goals. This enthusiasm works
as fuel for their journey, propelling them to their goals.
*6.* *Creative people are persistent. *
Creative people know it well that people may initially respond to their
new ideas like the immune system responds to a virus. They'll try to reject
the idea in a number of ways.
Creative people are not surprised or frustrated because of this. Nor do
they take it personally. They understand it takes time for a new idea to be
accepted. In fact, the more creative the idea, the longer it takes for it
to be appreciated.
*7.* *Creative people are perennially dissatisfied. *
Creative people are acutely aware of their dissatisfactions and
unfulfilled desires. However, this awareness does not frustrate them. As a
matter of fact, they use this awareness as a stimulus to realize their
dreams.
*8.* *Creative people are optimists.*
Creative people generally have a deeply held belief that most, if not all,
problems can be solved. No challenge is too big to be overcome.
This doesn't mean they are always happy and never depressed. They do have
their bad moments but they don't generally get stumped by a challenge.
*9.* *Creative people make positive Judgment.*
*A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn. It can be
stabbed to death by a quip and worried to death by a right man's brow - a
businessman Charles Brower*
The ability to hold off on judging or critiquing an idea is important in
the process of creativity. Often great ideas start as crazy ones - if
critique is applied too early the idea will be killed and never developed
into something useful and useable.
This doesn't mean there is no room for critique or judgment in the
creative process but there is a time and place for it and creative people
recognize that.
*10.* *Creative people go for the big kill.*
Creative people realize that the first idea is just the starting point. It
is in the process of fleshing it out that some magical cross-connections
happen and the original 'normal' idea turns into a killer idea.
*11.* *Creative people are prepared to stick it out.*
Creative people who actually see their ideas come to fruition have the
ability to stick with their ideas and see them through - even when the
going gets tough. This is what sets them apart from others. Stick-ability
is the key.
*12.* *Creative people do not fall in love with an idea.*
Creative people recognize how dangerous it is to fall in love with an
idea. Falling in love with an idea means stopping more ideas from coming to
their mind. They love the process of coming up with ideas, not necessarily
the idea.
*13.* *Creative people recognize the environment in which they are most
creative.*
Creative people do most of their thinking in an environment which is most
conducive to their creativity. If they are unable to influence their
physical environment, they recreate their 'favourite' creative environment
in their minds.
*14.* *Creative people are good at reframing any situation.*
Reframes are a different way of looking at things. Being able to reframe
experiences and situations is a very powerful skill.
Reframing allows you to look at a situation from a different angle. It is
like another camera angle in a football match. And a different view has the
power to change your entire perception of the situation.
Reframing can breathe new life into dead situations. It can motivate
demoralized teams. It helps you to spot opportunities that you would have
otherwise missed.
*15.* *Creative people are friends with the unexpected.*
Creative people have the knack of expecting the unexpected and finding
connections between unrelated things. It is this special quality of mind
that evokes serendipitous events in their lives.
Having honed the art of making happy discoveries, they are able to evoke
serendipity more often than others.
*16.* *Creative people are not afraid of failures.*
Creative people realize that the energy that creates great ideas also
creates errors. They know that failure is not really the opposite of
success.
In fact, both failure and success are on the same side of the spectrum
because both are the result of an attempt made. Creative people look at
failure as a stopover on way to success, just a step away from it.
 
 
*Shalu Wasu* is a Singapore based trainer and consultant. Among other
things, he conducts open programs on Creativity and Innovation and Blogging
for Business at NUS extension. Visit http://www.lifeahoy.sg to find out
more about the programs and the next available dates.
 
 
 
*Junaid Tahir *www.DailyTenMinutes.com
[image: Follow me on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/DailyTenMinutes> [image:
View my profile on LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mjunaidtahir> [image:
Like my page on Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/Dailytenminutes> [image:
Read my articles on my personal blog]
<http://www.dailytenminutes.com/p/junaids-work.html> [image: Subscribe to
my Feed] <http://feeds.feedburner.com/DailyTenMinutes> [image: Visit my
Google+ Page] <https://plus.google.com/s/dailytenminutes>
Junaid Tahir <mjunaidtahir@gmail.com>: Apr 24 10:56AM +0400

*"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it."*
Jim Goodwin
 
*"For fast-acting relief, try slowing down."*
Lily Tomlin
 
Stress sucks. It sucks joy and the life out of you.
 
So today I'll share 10 of my favourite tips that I use to minimize stress
and live a more relaxed but at the same time productive life. I hope you
find something helpful here, even if it's just a few reminders of things
you had forgotten about.
 
*1. Accept the situation:*
 
Stress is often to a large part resistance to what already is. You may be
in a stressful situation and think to yourself that this situation
shouldn't be, that you shouldn't be here. But the situation has already
arisen, is here, and so are you.
So to decrease the stress and resistance you accept the situation. With
your resistance gone or lowered you can now direct your mental energy and
focus to finding a solution in a level-headed manner instead of trying to
do it while panicked or confused.
 
*2. Take everything less seriously.*
 
Taking things or yourself overly serious adds a lot of unnecessary
negativity and stress to your life. A minor situation may be blown up to a
major one in your mind. If you just learn to lighten up a bit, life becomes
more fun and you realize that you get great results even if you aren't
super-serious about everything.
 
*3. Decrease or put a stop to negative relationships.*
 
If someone is always making you more stressed or creates a lot of
negativity in your life you may want to consider decreasing the amount of
time you spend with that person. Some people almost seem to like to dwell
in negativity. That is their choice. It's your choice if you want to
participate.
 
Or you can choose to hang out more with relaxed and non-stressed people.
Both in real life and by watching/listening to CDs and DVDs. Two guys that
tend to calm me down when I listen/watch them are Eckhart Tolle and Wayne
Dyer.
 
*4. Just move slower.*
 
You emotions work backwards too. If you slow down how you walk or how you
move your body you can often start to feel less stressed.
 
This allows you to think more clearly too. A stressed mind tends to run in
circles a lot of the time. And slowing down to decrease stress goes for
other forms of movement too, like riding your bicycle or driving the car.
 
*5. Exercise.*
 
A simple and time-tested way to decrease inner tension. Regular exercise
can do wonders for both your mind and body. This is one of the solutions
that work most consistently for me.
 
*6. Find five things you can be grateful for right now.*
 
Being grateful and appreciating your life and surroundings is one of the
most effective ways to turn a negative emotional state to a more positive
one. So find a few things you are grateful for right now.
 
Perhaps it's the sunny weather, that you feel healthy and energetic today,
that you have just eaten a delicious after-noon snack, that the guy/gal
that just walked by had a great looking jacket on and that tonight there is
a new episode of your favourite TV-show to enjoy.
 
*7. Look for solutions.*
 
When faced with a challenge that can cause stress, try to direct your
focus to solutions rather than to dwelling on the problem for too long.
Dwelling only causes more stress and makes your mind less open to finding a
solution.
 
*8. Be early.*
 
Just be 10 or 5 minutes early for meetings etc. This very simple tip can
cut down on stress quite a bit.
 
*9. Do just one thing at a time.*
 
Single tasking and focusing on doing just one thing at a time not only
decreases stress but from my experience gets things done a whole lot
quicker than if you multitask.
 
*10. Talk to people around you about it.*
 
Perhaps they can offer you advice that has worked for them or just an ear
and some support. Just telling someone about something, just getting it out
can often help to relieve some of the stress.
 
positivityblog <http://www.positivityblog.com/>
 
Junaid Tahir
 
www.DailyTenMinutes.com
[image: Follow me on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/DailyTenMinutes> [image:
View my profile on LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mjunaidtahir> [image:
Like my page on Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/Dailytenminutes> [image:
Read my articles on my personal blog]
<http://www.dailytenminutes.com/p/junaids-work.html> [image: Subscribe to
my Feed] <http://feeds.feedburner.com/DailyTenMinutes> [image: Visit my
Google+ Page] <https://plus.google.com/s/dailytenminutes>
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



--
# @ $ # ! M

--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment