A growing list of acts of kindness. Scroll down for links to related websites, articles, and books.
- Buy something for someone behind you in line (pay for a meal in the drive-through, buy a cup of coffee, etc.)
- Reach out to someone you haven't spoken to in a long time
- Bring a treat to a neighbor or coworker
- Donate time or money to a local charity
- Smile at a minimum of five people
- Hold the door open for someone
- Pick up trash on your street
- Let the person behind you in line go ahead of you
- Go through your closet and find several items to donate to charity
- Share your umbrella with someone who doesn't have one
- Refrain from making negative comments for a week
- Tell someone who works for the public—a teacher, police officer, nurse, mail carrier, etc.—how much you appreciate his or her service
- Find out what item your nearest animal shelter needs, and donate it
- Offer to babysit for free for a family you know
- Write a letter to someone who made an impact on you
- Leave your waiter/waitress a generous tip
- Offer to do some yard work for a neighbor
- Look someone straight in the eye, ask them how they are, and then really listen
- Organize a mini-food drive for the local food bank on your block or in your building
- Set a goal to compliment at least five people today
- Tell a teacher how much you appreciate him or her
- If someone you know lost a loved one in the past year, send then a note or some flowers to let them know you are thinking about him or her as they mourn the loss
- Take a container of homemade soup to a sick friend
- Plant a few flowers where others can enjoy them
- Shop at a locally-owned business and find something encouraging to say to the owner
- Write a few inspirational sayings on cards and leave them in public places for others to find
- Park at the back of the parking lot; you get more exercise and someone who might need it gets a closer spot!
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.