Friday 24 February 2012

[HM:251416] Who is smart?





 


A teacher fell asleep in class and a little naughty boy walked up to him,

Little boy : "teacher are you sleeping in class?"

Teacher : "No I am not sleeping in class."

Little boy : "What were you doing sir ?"

Teacher : " I was talking to God."

The next day the naughty boy fell asleep in class and the same teacher
walksup to him.

Teacher : "young man, you are sleeping in my class."

Little boy : "No not me sir, I am not sleeping."

Angry teacher: "What were you doing."

Little boy : "I was talking to God."

Angry teacher: "What did he say."

Little boy : "God said he never spoke to you yesterday."


 

__._,_.___

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING

ALWAYS KEEP_MAILING

Just click here


M.YUSUF
COONOOR
THE NILGIRIS




--
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment