Turmeric or haldi is known to be one of nature's most powerful healers. It contains magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron, vitamin B6 and C, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids etc.
· Turmeric is fortified with analgesic and antiseptic properties. Apply on cuts and wounds to heal and avoid infections.
· For easing stomach disorders turmeric is useful. It helps digestion and gives relief from irritable bowel syndrome.
· Turmeric is known to aid in prevention of degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and preventing growth of blood vessels in tumours.
· Drinking milk with a little haldi daily is good for strengthening bones and help prevent Osteoporosis.
· Mix a little turmeric with besan and water. Rub this paste on your body, leave it for sometime and wash off later. This will make skin supple and make it glow.
· Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is beneficial in treating arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and skin ailments like psoriasis.
· It is rich is antoxidants and helps prevent formation of free radicals and other carcinogenic compounds that lead to cancer.
· To boost metabolism and reduce weight, turmeric is useful. It also acts as a blood purifier.
· To reduce cholesterol and a reduced risk of arteriosclerosis, turmeric is helpful.
In the general sense, turmeric is a great way to boost immunity. It helps in healing of internal injuries, helps purify the liver and the kidneys, too.
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.