Crucial Tips for Your Next Job Interview
In a survey of more than 2,000 hiring managers, 33% claimed to know whether or not they would hire someone within 90 seconds.
Common nonverbal mistakes made during job interviews
- 67% fail to make eye contact
- 47% have little knowledge of the company
- 38% don’t smile
- 33% have bad posture
- 33% fidget too much
- 26% have a weak handshake
- 21% play with their hair or touch their face
- 21% cross their arms over their chest
- 9% use too many hand gestures
Statistics show that first impressions are determined by
- 55% – The way you dress, act, and walk through the door
- 38% – The quality of your voice, grammar, and confidence
- 7% – The words you choose to say
Things that have an impact on first impressions
- 70% of employers claim they don’t want applicants to be overly fashionable or trendy
- 65% of hiring managers say clothes can be the deciding factor between two similar candidates
Brightly-colored clothing is bad
Top 10 most common interview mistakes
- Over-explaining why you lost your last job
- Conveying that you’re not over losing your last job
- Lacking humor, warmth or personality
- Not showing enough interest or enthusiasm
- Inadequate research about a potential employer
- Concentrating too much on what you want
- Trying to be all things to all people
- “Winging” the interview
- Failing to set yourself apart from other candidates
- Failing to ask for the job
4 Questions most likely to be asked
- What was your experience like at…?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What do you know about our company?
- Why did you leave your previous job?
4 Most important interview tips
- Learn about the organization
- Have a specific position in mind that you’d like to fill
- Review your qualifications for the job
- Be ready to briefly describe related experience
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.