- “I don’t believe in luck. Luck = Leaving things to chance and outside world. I believe in being harbingers of our fate, taking action and creating our own path and destiny in life. Your life is yours to create – Don’t let others do it for you.” – Celestine Chua
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”~ Colin Powell
- “The harder I work, the luckier I get.” – Gary Player
- “Success is 99% attitude and 1% aptitude.” - Celestine Chua
- “It is your attitude, not your aptitude, that determines your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.