Put A Positive Spin On Your Inner Dialogue
If you were able to read a transcript of your inner dialogue - that seemingly ceaseless chatter that fills our head - what would it say about your relationship with yourself? Friend or foe? When you face a major challenge, does the voice say "you can do it!" or does your internal critic kick in?
Directing your awareness to your self-talk can help reveal a hidden habit of self-defeat. Making a few adjustments to the dialogue can help empower you to break old patterns, overcome obstacles and put a positive spin on your outlook. Positive affirmations are the antidote. Would professional athletes make it to the finish line by telling themselves "you can't do it?" Encouraging, optimistic mental conditioning is integral to your success.
You are in charge of your thoughts, simply change the channel, turn the page, send the negativity into outer-space and replace them with more valid and useful words of wisdom. Developing your own positive affirmations is easy, just look at the truth. Allow yourself to focus on your true basic goodness and make a list. Are you creative? Generous? Helpful? Intuitive? If you are trying to lose weight, turn your finances around, or learn to speak Japanese, the truth of the matter is that you can do it. It is physically possible. So just tell it like it is.
"I can do it."
If you need help developing affirmations, browse Louise L. Hay's books or card decks, which are filled with good ideas like "I accept all parts of myself," "I am surrounded and filled with infinite wisdom," or "I am willing to go to a new level to truly heal myself."
Once you have a few powerful messages for yourself you can:
- * Repeat them several times during the day, especially at night before going to bed and after getting up in the morning.
- * Post them around the house - on mirrors, doors, your alarm clock.
- * Create a stack of note cards and pick one out to contemplate each day.
- * Choose one and write it one hundred times in a notebook.
- * Write them into your subconscious so that the positivity is with you always.
- * Allow yourself a moment to truly experience positive feelings.
- * Refresh your affirmations every two weeks so the message doesn't become stale.
- * Remember to be patient. "It takes some time to go from a seed to a plant", says Louise Hay, "and so it is with affirmations, it takes some time from the first declaration to the final demonstration.
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.