Sunday 30 October 2011

[HM:247851] MAIL OF THE DAY





 

 


 

Priceless

I don't care who you are or what you believe,

This is funnneeee!!!

Yea, Though I walk through the valley of the bread line,
I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me.


He has Anointed my income with taxes,
My expenses runneth over.

Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will live in a mortgaged home forever.


I am glad … that I am free,

 

A man, his bike, and his chick...
It just doesn't get any better than this..
Never underestimate redneck ingenuity...




I'm pretty sure they're heading to Wal-Mart.....................

 

SIMPLE TRUTH 1
Partners help each other undress before sex.
However after sex, they always dress on their own.
Moral of the story:
In life, no one helps you once you're screwed

Have a nice day!!!

 




ALWAYS KEEP SMILING

ALWAYS KEEP_MAILING

Just click here


M.YUSUF
COONOOR
THE NILGIRIS




--
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment