We have openings for BDM with 3+ Experience , Interested forward your resume to Avinash@hnexus.com
Business Development Manager, IT Services
hNexus is currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to help accomplish our aggressive growth strategies. The successful candidate will be tasked with acquiring new customers in target industries. This role requires a seasoned professional, skilled at building impactful relationships and at working across organizational boundaries, influencing key stakeholders, and driving hNexus' growth imperatives. This position is focused on accomplishing Fiscal Year and long term growth strategies, and bringing to market new or expanded service offerings and growth initiatives. We are looking for an experienced professional, with the right mix of technical and business experience, to focus on achieving and exceeding revenue and performance goals.
· Customer Acquisition – Translate business goals of new customer acquisition and rapid growth into actionable plans and strategies that reflect the requirements and opportunities within the assigned target accounts. Aligns target account and market opportunities with upstream strategic plans and metrics.
· Solution Selling - Approach selling from a business solution perspective to ensure that hNexus' services accurately address the customer/client's true business need in terms of type, scope, level.
· Consultative Selling - Apply consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for hNexus; prepare for client calls in partnership with Practice teams and support the efforts of the team during client meetings.
· Pipeline Management - Build, monitor and orchestrate sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near and long term opportunities; manage the size, shape and quality of pipeline; analyze overall win rates and win/loss ratios.
· Strategic direction - Understand the overall hNexus strategic direction and portfolio, and assist in customizing solutions based on client needs.
· C-level Partnering - Contribute to enduring executive relationships at the client's organization; establish professional relationships and credibility with key IT and business executives in support of other established relationships with the client.
· Industry and Client Knowledge - Stay current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintain an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends and markets; demonstrate the knowledge to position and map hNexus capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
· Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
· Monitor and evaluate the activities and service offering of the competition.
· Drive new sales and move sales opportunities to closure through demos, proof of concept, creating responses to request for proposals, participation in marketing events; deliver intellectual capital and provide input to sales strategy.
· Develop concise, complete and compelling sales messages, and negotiate complex situations.
· Assist in the recruiting, training and development of Sales Representatives.
· Participate in investment decisions in pricing and resources.
· May manage 2 or more Sales Representatives/Assistants.
Minimum of 3+ years of experience in B2B sales of IT and/or BPO Services required.
Previous full responsibility of P&L
Directly related work results including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals.
Demonstrated level of project management skills.
· Strong, demonstrated, presentation skills to groups of all sizes and levels and a successful track record of sales and negotiation skills, including advanced sales knowledge.
· Must be comfortable working with executive management as well as articulating strategy, solutions and services.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to be a great listener..
· Analytical and negotiation skills, ability to synthesize complex technical, business, and legal issues to apply that knowledge at solving problems and executing action plans.
· Highly values diversity of experience, views, backgrounds and orientation in a group-team setting.
· Methodical approach with organizational skills to manage parallel opportunities concurrently.
· Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models
· Desire and ability to understand and relate product technology, strategy and direction.
· Must have positive attitude and high energy and possess a strong work ethic and a high level of self-accountability.
· Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity, and a desire for high quality.
· Ability to travel both domestic and international (50-70%).
Thanks and Regards,
Cell: 7729958888 |
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hnexus.com
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.