· You may have heard this a million times "Think Positive". It works.
· Smile. And smile some more. It adds to your face value and to your personality as well.
· Read a few articles in the newspaper loudly. This will help in communicating fluently.
· Follow table manners and dining etiquettes
· Take good care of your health, dress well, be neat and organized
· Prepare a chart that mentions your strengths and weaknesses. Now concentrate on the latter and find ways to improve upon the same. Do not forget to strengthen your strengths.
· Spend some time alone concentrating on you and yourself alone.
· Practice meditation and yoga. It will help you develop inner peace and harmony that will reflect outside.
· Do not live a monotonous life. Be creative and do something new all the time. Nothing bigger than the joy of creative satisfaction.
Personality development is gaining more and more importance because it enables people to create a good impression about themselves on others; it helps them to build and develop relationships, helps in your career growth and also helps to improve your financial needs.
After all, personality development is nothing but a tool that helps you realize your capabilities and your strengths making you a stronger, a happier and a cheerful person.