Friday 30 September 2011

[HM:246692] I waited a lifetime to say I Love You...






I waited a lifetime to say I love you...


If in this lifetime,

I wont get to have you,
I'll make sure that if
I meet you in my next life
I wont have to think twice on
saying that
"I waited a lifetime to say I love you......"

 

 

If You Love Me Like You Told Me
Please Be Careful With My Heart.
You Can Take It
Just Don't Break It
Or My World Would Fall Apart.

 

 

To see you is what my eyes long for,
to touch you is what my body longs for,
but to love you,
my heart has done already for a long time.

 

 

If, each time I thought of you were a flower,
I could walk in my garden forever.

 

The moment I looked in your eyes I fell in love.
Every time I look I fall in love again.
I've looked so many times,
and have gathered so much love.
I have so much to carry with me
I don't know what to do

 

 

Loving you is what I've learned so easily.
Trying to forget you is the last thing
I could possibly learn
because I'm deeply in love with you.

 

I would give up everything
for one moment with you;
for one moment
is better than a lifetime of not knowing you

 

 

I never loved you more
cause I never loved you less,
I dont love you now coz
I will love you always,
I dont just love you coz
I love you more than "I love you" can say ...

 

 

You justify my existence ...
if i have not known you,
I wouldn't have lived,
if I die with out knowing you,
I wouldn't die coz I didn't live at all ...

 

 

The sun can have the sky and it wouldnt matter.
The night can have its stars and i woudnt care.
Tomorrow can be majestic yet remain empty,
for it simply wouldnt matter without you there.

 

 

If she is the first thing you think of when you wake up,
the only thing you think of when you're awake,
and the last thing you think of before you go to bed,
then she is really somebody special.

 

 

Love is not measured by how you feel,
but how you make the other person feel.

 

 

As Part Of You Has Grown In Me,
Together Forever Shall We Be,
Never Apart Maybe In Distance But Not In Heart

 

I don't want to lose this feeling.
If I could choose a place to die,
it would be in your arms.

 

 

I never knew what love was all
about until I started looking at you;
no one ever tried to tell or show me,
so I finally figured it out for myself.
What you need is someone
who without you can't breathe.

 

Romantic love is an illusion.
Most of us discover this truth
at the end of a love affair or else

 

 

Dreams only last one
night but love can last forever.

 




fxfi49.gif M.Yusuffxfi49.gif
Coonoor Nilgris




--
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment