Friday 30 September 2011

[HM:246703] "I"- stuff"



 
 
 






It all began with an iPhone... 

September was when our son celebrated his 17th birthday, 
and
 we got him an iPhone. He just loved it. Who wouldn't? 



I celebrated my birthday in March, and my wife made 
me very happy when she bought me an iPad.
 

Our daughter's birthday was in October so we got her an iPod Touch.




My wife celebrated her birthday in January so I got her an iRon. 




It was around then that the fight started...

What my wife failed to recognize is that the 
iRon can be integrated into the home 
network with the iWash, iCook and iClean. 

This inevitably activates the iNag reminder service.

I should be out of the hospital next week!! 
iHurt
 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

fxfi49.gif M.Yusuffxfi49.gif
Coonoor Nilgris




--
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment