Monday 14 October 2013

[HM:256834] Story: My Daughter Reminds Me a Great Lesson



 


Yesterday morning while getting ready for office I was brushing my teeth. Without realizing my 3 years old daughter standing right behind me I moved a little backwards resulting my body hit her a little. Because my tooth brush was in my mouth so I couldn't say sorry to her. As Hadia has recently learnt about using Thank-you and Sorry for different situations from her school teacher, she was expecting me to say sorry without understanding the fact that while brushing her father can't do so. She waited for me for a little while to apologize which I did not. So her little heart broke and she started crying. I immediately finished my brushing and kissed her and said sorry to her. Very soon she became normal and forgot what has happened a while ago and we had a great breakfast J

 

Later I pondered that with friends, family and colleagues we often forget to say sorry for our mistakes which results in stiffen relationship causing brawls or complete break-up. While our loved ones give us time and expect our apologetic response, we forget to say sorry or sometimes even ignore the matter altogether considering it a minor one; whereas, it may be critically important for someone. Hence it is important for us to pay attention to this aspect and consider improving our Emotional Intelligence Skills (Managing ours' as well as others' emotions), enhance Empathic Skills and endeavour to develop trust with our loved ones for healthy relationships.  


 

About Author: Junaid Tahir is a passionate blogger. He writes articles on Leadership, Stress Management and Life Enhancement subjects at his personal blog





--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment