Shareholding Analysis for Sep-13 quarter:
1. FII holding in Nifty has gone down by 0.4%, however in BSE 500, it remained at same level, which means that FII have sold Largecap and invested in Midcap. They believe that, midcaps are quoting at more than usual discount to Largecap.
2. In Nifty, promoter increased holding by 1.4%, whereas all other participants holding reduced. In a way this means that, promoters of Largecap companies feel that their stocks are trading at cheap valuations.
3. Surprisingly, top 4/5 stocks preferred by FII belong to same sector, which is I.T. (Infosys, TCS, Wipro, HCL Technologies, Tata Motors).
4. Similar surprise is on their selling side. Among the top 5 sell, 3 are from Banking space. (Hind. Unilever, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, Maruti Suzuki)
5. Hind. Unilever, Yes Bank, IDFC, L&T, SBI are the stocks which FII sold significantly in last quarter as well as in this quarter.
6. FIIs are god of Indian Equity Market: Anyone who looks at the price performance for the quarter, of the stocks placed in FII Buy & Sell tables, would find that, stocks in which FIIs invested gave spectacular return and stocks where FII reduced holding, fell badly. Therefore, it is rightly called that "FIIs are god in the Indian Equity Market". And it's the FII driven "Liquidity", which matters for the market.
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.