- Avoid the next quarrel: Never lose temper at the same time. Don't let the sun set on your quarrels (Never prolong fights if at all started). It is OK to say "I am sorry"
- Do not expect perfection from your spouse: Marriage is coming together of two imperfect beings. Don't expect wife or husband to like this or that, accept them as they are.
- Be a Good Listener: Think before speaking, it is a good idea to weigh before you speak. You are master of unspoken words but slave of spoken words. Better than listening from ear is listening through mind (with attention) and better than that is listening from heart.
- Be a good forgiver: Some people forgive but they keep the memory alive or they forgive conditionally. Forgiveness should be complete and unconditional.
- Grow in the spirit of humility: Be humble. Egos bring arrogance which divide and separate people.
- Learn the art of appreciation: We all like to be appreciated. Always appreciate in front of others. Never criticize in a company of friends and relatives, you will get opportunities in privacy.
- Do not argue: Winning love and friendship is far greater than winning an argument. It is OK to discuss with a open mind. Learn to win love and affection rather than arguments.
- Develop healthy sense of humor: Learn to laugh and be cheerful. It is a great tonic for healthy living and being accepted by friends. It is important to laugh with others and NOT at others.
- Always lend a helpful hand: You will win over if you have this attitude of offering a helpful hand with or without asking.
- Bring GOD back into your home: This is one of the most important one. Have a common time for prayers. It brings families together. Families that pray together stay together
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.