Friday 27 June 2014

[HM:257310] Jokes

​​
One laugh per day is better than eating one apple a day


 
A man was granted two wishes by God.
He asked for the best drink and the best woman ever.

He got mineral water and Mother Teresa. 
. .



There are three kinds of men in this world.
Some remain single and make wonders happen.
Some have girlfriends and see wonders happen.
The rest get married and wonder what happened!


When asked in class;
Why do women live a better, longer and a more peaceful life than men?

A very INTELLIGENT student replied:
"Because women don't have wives!"



Husband to his wife:
"Honey... I've invited a friend home for supper."
Wife: "What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess,
I haven't been shopping, all the dishes are dirty and I don't feel like cooking a fancy meal!"

Husband: "I know all that."

Wife: "Then why did you invite a friend home for supper?"

Husband: "Because the poor fool is thinking of getting married!" . .


Cool message to mother-in-law:
"Dear Mother-in-law, Don't teach me how to handle my children.
I am living with one of yours and he needs a lot of improvement!" 
. .



When a married man replies;
"I'll think about it." --
What he really means is that he hasn't asked his wife for permission yet! . . . . . . . . . .

)
-------------------------------------
A man was driving down the street, and he had an important meeting and couldn't find parking.

Looking up towards the Heaven, he said:

"Lord, have pity on me. If you find me a parking space,
I will go to church every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up drinking. "

Miraculously, a parking space appeared.
The man looked up again and said,
"Never mind. I found one.
​Thanks & Keep Smiling,
Manjri Sharma.
Join me on my Mailing list - 'mShares' on Google Groups

Most of the times my effort is just copy & paste. If you find anything which is not shareable, feel free to contact me.

--
--
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hyd-masti+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment