IPO Listing gains, Average 5% for Year 2015.
With 20 IPO a year, one can make 100% return on Minimum Application.
----------Forwarded message ---------
1. Average Listing gains from an IPO is just 5% in Year 2015. (Average from 2004 onward stands at 24%)
2. There were 20 IPOs, 2 are yet to list. (Dr Lal & Alkem Lab).
3. Power Mech Project, which was highly oversubscribed but gave listing loss.
4. SH Kelkar, was not so oversubscribed, in fact in retail it was just 0.5 times, but gave listing gain of 15%. Similar, was the case with Indigo.
5. All other IPOs, which gave significant listing gains were highly oversubscribed, thereby reducing chances of allotment to say 1 out of 4, for retail investor. (Syngene, VRL Logistic, Inox wind).
For your own analysis, more details are available on this link https://indiaequityanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/12/10/listing-gain-in-ipos/
We are also on Face Book, Click on Like to jois us
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyderabad-Masti/335077553211328
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hydmasti/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hyderabad Masti" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.