Sunday 29 January 2012

[HM:250757] After all Fairies are female..........





 
A married couple in their early 60s were out celebrating their 35th wedding
anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.
 

  Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said,
 
 
 "For being such an exemplary married couple
 and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish." 
 
 
"Ooh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband"
 said the wife.
 
                 
 

The fairy moved her magic stick and - abracadabra! -
two tickets for the new QM2 luxury liner appeared in her hands.
 
 

Now it was the husbands turn. He thought for a moment and said:
 
 
 "Well this is all very romantic,
 but an opportunity like this only occurs once in a lifetime,
 so, I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me".
 
 
The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish..
So the fairy made a circle with her magic stick and - abracadabra!
 

  - the husband became 92 years old!
 
 
 
The moral of this story:
 Men might be ungrateful idiots,
But fairies are female
 


ALWAYS KEEP SMILING

ALWAYS KEEP_MAILING

Just click here


M.YUSUF
COONOOR
THE NILGIRIS




--
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hyd-masti/GO9LYiFoudM/TKqvCCq2EbMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment